Saturday, July 23, 2011

July 2011

Went to see Sunidhi Chauhan and Atif Aslam concert. These folks have no value for other people's times! The show was supposed to start at 7:30 pm, started at 8 pm with local kids dancing! The actual folks for whom I paid entered at 8:45 pm!


This is the difference between Sanjay Dutt, SRK, Anil Kapoor and Rishi Kapoor concerts - they start their shows on time! I remember the first time I saw Sanjay Dutt's concert, the hall was only 1/4 full, as folks were outside chatting and eating! He came on stage and said you paid to come see me, the least I can do is respect your time and start the show on time! as soon as folks heard him talking, everyone rushed in from outside - not believing that the show had actually started on time!!


SRK and the other folks I mentioned too start their concerts on time. If these seasoned actors can value our times and show respect to their audience, why can't these newcomers do so?


Overall the show was good! Thoroughly enjoyed Sunidhi Chauhan!
====================================================================
Went to a wedding reception! The invite said 5:30 pm - just 12 of us were there until 8:15 pm! The bride, groom, bride's parents and the rest of the folks walked in at 8:15 pm! I was in two minds - do these folks even deserve my wishes? On the hottest day of the year, here I was dressed up to honor them on their important day, while they had no respect for my time! Thoroughly disgusted with this type of mentality - but had to put a smile on my face...
====================================================================
Lost my mota mami - I remember following her like a little lamb in India - always ready to do her bidding and see to it that all her needs were fulfilled. She was my mota mama's wife - my mota mama who was my best friend - I could talk to him about anything and everything. They leave behind 2 beautiful daughters and one son.
====================================================================
My baby turned 19 years old. I cannot believe how tall he has gotten, but he still maintains his baby smile - I wish God blesses him with her best of the best blessings.
=====================================================================